Enjoy the full flavor of your wine! Wine needs to react with air to reveal it's fullest flavor and bouquet.
The Decantus is the answer. The Decantus utilizes the Bernoulli effect where the reduced pressure of a stream of fluid (in this case wine) draws an air flow through diagonal thin tubes inside the Decantus. The "froth" from Decantus has finer bubbles giving smoother aeration than any other aerator on the market.
The Decantus is designed after the ancient vessel used to carry wine and
olive oil in the Roman and Greek times of 3,000 years ago- Amphora.
Here is a list of 14 points of improvements over other aerators:
IMPROVEMENTS OVER VINTURI
1. More Aeration of Wine (longer tubes).
2. Tubes at angle, so no wine drips from side holes.
3. Bigger opening at top allows for easier pouring.
4. Wine flows down faster because of Vertical Planar insert.
5. Easier to hold. Handles with Decantus™ Classic; Good gripping
point with Decantus™ Slim. Easier to hold, easier to handle. Both
versions weigh less than Vinturi.
6. More sturdy base to hold Decantus™.
7. Base holds more liquid drips.
8. Cleaning brush included in all versions.
9. Sediment Stainless Steel Screen.
10. Decantus™ Wine Stand for Hands-Free Operation.
11. Best Value and Price in Wine Aerators.
12. Developed by a company in the Wine Accessories business for
almost 40 years.
13. No defects or fold lines mar the surface of Decantus™.
14. Better in design, better in appearance than Vinturi.
Patents in US and Canada and many other countries.